Sparky was given a new nickname by her daughter (who just had Sparky's first grandbaby this past June.) "Just call me 'Grandmarrazzi' ". Kerry came up with her own moniker for her Mama Sparky after seeing the word here:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mamarazzi.....If you don't care to go clicking here it is:
1. Mothers who constantly follow their children around with several cameras and video taking equipment, snapping photos at each turn and documenting each milestone or event with at least two dozen photos and a video.
2. Groups of aforementioned mothers
3. When referring to yourself as described above
1. You can’t even get close to the swings because of all the mamarazzi.
2. I can’t believe how many photos I took of baby Madison on the slide! I’m such a mamarazzi!
|Bonneyville Grist Mill|