Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sunday in the Park

Ah-h-h-h-h...This is the life!......A beautiful day in the 70's...a jazz quartet concert in Sugden Park in Naples....

Some people texted on their phones.....
Some hung out with their best friends.....
And some took in the beauty of their surroundings while the music played.....

There were lots of families out at the park today...It's a wonderful park for picnics, walking, biking, and taking a nap out on the lawn!   An easy restful day today at the park this afternoon.....We've been having lots of those lately!  Until tomorrow.....

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to hop on a plane and come down there to share in that feeling of relaxation (if only I could; but I can dream, can't I?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a beautiful place to spend December!!!

    ReplyDelete